The Student Room Group

med schools that look at acheived grades (alevel)

Hi, I’m a gap year student that acheived A*AA in my Alevels. I’ve heard Cardiff rates already achieved grades as part of their admissions. Does anyone have any experience with this? Are there any other medical schools that prefer already sat Alevels and prefer high academics (Alevels and GCSEs). I am yet to do my UCAT. Anyone have any tips for UCAT, I average around 2500+ but really want to improve !!
Original post by artsandscience
Hi, I’m a gap year student that acheived A*AA in my Alevels. I’ve heard Cardiff rates already achieved grades as part of their admissions. Does anyone have any experience with this? Are there any other medical schools that prefer already sat Alevels and prefer high academics (Alevels and GCSEs). I am yet to do my UCAT. Anyone have any tips for UCAT, I average around 2500+ but really want to improve !!

During the exam, are you calm? Or do you feel the pressure and rush. Being calm is the hardest part of the UCAT - it saves you from many silly mistakes
(edited 7 months ago)

See: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6156586

For UCAT tips post on the UCAT 2024 entry thread
Original post by BankaiGintoki
During the exam, are you calm? Or do you feel the pressure and rush. Being calm is the hardest part of the UCAT - it saves you from many silly mistakes

hi definitely feeling the pressure to do well i think that affects it. i go in with the mindset to do well of course but find it difficult to sustain the motivation when my scores seem stuck in place x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending