The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Accommodation Waiting List

Hi, I'm a 2nd year student. I've applied for accommodation for returning students late June, but up until now I'm still on the waiting list.
I wanna ask if anyone has encountered this situation before and if there'll be a good chance for me to be able to get an offer, or if should I just apply for private student accommodation instead.
My family aren't living in the UK and I don't have that much of a budget, so I could only apply for student accommodation. Besides, I really enjoyed living in the previous uni student halls and would love to return there this year.
Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm a 2nd year student. I've applied for accommodation for returning students late June, but up until now I'm still on the waiting list.
I wanna ask if anyone has encountered this situation before and if there'll be a good chance for me to be able to get an offer, or if should I just apply for private student accommodation instead.
My family aren't living in the UK and I don't have that much of a budget, so I could only apply for student accommodation. Besides, I really enjoyed living in the previous uni student halls and would love to return there this year.
Thanks

Hey Anonymous!

Sorry to hear your situation is uncertain. I would advise you call our Accommodation Team on 0118 200 5011 and explain your circumstances to them - they may be able to help or offer some advice about what you might be able to do.

Hope this gets sorted for you soon, and best of luck for your 2nd year!

Skye :smile:
4th Year Speech and Language Therapy Student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending