The Student Room Group

Some Advice

If you are having a good conversation with a guy you like and then suddenly he leaves you on delivered for hours and then a day/two but yet you can clearly see that he is going online and offline on social media and sometimes stays active, what could it mean? I know he usually gets busy during the day, but since this happened before, I feel it's done on purpose now. Is he interested in talking with me or not? What are your opinions.. especially the guys?
Original post by Anonymous
If you are having a good conversation with a guy you like and then suddenly he leaves you on delivered for hours and then a day/two but yet you can clearly see that he is going online and offline on social media and sometimes stays active, what could it mean? I know he usually gets busy during the day, but since this happened before, I feel it's done on purpose now. Is he interested in talking with me or not? What are your opinions.. especially the guys?

Clearly one obvious sign he has no interest in you and there’s a lack of effort if your able to visit your social media and not be able to respond to messages for a duration of hours and are yet online then he clearly has no interest in you I think it’s not done on purpose but he’s playing you
Reply 2
Sadly, usually if you get a bad feel about communication it means things aren’t working out as hoped. Leave the ball in his court and see what happens
Reply 3
Ask him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending