The Student Room Group

I hate sixthform already..

I started sixth form today and everything is so stressful. Then I was talking to my friend and she got ALL 9s in her gcses (12 subjects). Then she was still complaining about not getting full marks. I mean I'm genuinely happy for her, but I just felt soooooo stupid and dumb like whyyyy. I only got 6s 7s and maybe one 8 and one 9. So I was like ahhh why am I so stupiddd. I dunno I'm literally so hot whilst typing this, everytime I think about the amount of work I put in and the lack of benefit from it I just get sooo hot :< sadge
Reply 1
Original post by Larita1212
I started sixth form today and everything is so stressful. Then I was talking to my friend and she got ALL 9s in her gcses (12 subjects). Then she was still complaining about not getting full marks. I mean I'm genuinely happy for her, but I just felt soooooo stupid and dumb like whyyyy. I only got 6s 7s and maybe one 8 and one 9. So I was like ahhh why am I so stupiddd. I dunno I'm literally so hot whilst typing this, everytime I think about the amount of work I put in and the lack of benefit from it I just get sooo hot :< sadge

Your friends doing too much lol, we’ll see if she can perform the same way at a level. If she can then fair enough 🤷. People can be smarter than you, you know?

it doesn’t mean your dumb lol focus on what you need to succeed.
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending