The Student Room Group

So freshers it’s getting close how you feeling?

Students at my old university can start moving in from tomorrow so it’s getting really close.

How are you feeling about?

Moving into halls?

Your course?

Meeting new people?

Your commute? (obviously not if your in halls)

Your new city?

are you excited scared or what?

Good luck freshers I’m sure it’ll all be fine but i won’t deny it is bloody terrifying (I know I’ve been there).
Original post by Anonymous
Students at my old university can start moving in from tomorrow so it’s getting really close.

How are you feeling about?

Moving into halls?

Your course?

Meeting new people?

Your commute? (obviously not if your in halls)

Your new city?

are you excited scared or what?

Good luck freshers I’m sure it’ll all be fine but i won’t deny it is bloody terrifying (I know I’ve been there).

Hi,

I am going into my final year so if anyone wanted advice about first year or university life let me know!

Freshers week can be very daunting, especially if you do not drink or like to party much. One piece of advice I would give is to make sure you are with a group of people you are comfortable with/people who do not pressure you. I would also make sure you be aware of how to get hold of security or campus security (some campus universities have this).

Also, enjoy your first year. First year is a great time to try things you have never tried before. Some of my greatest memories came from trying things (mainly activities) that I have always wanted to try. There will be others trying things for the first time too so you won't be alone!

Good luck everyone! :smile:

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending