The Student Room Group

help with EPQ titles

I need some help, I would like to study medicine, in particular i am interested in dermatology, does anyone have any unique ideas for an EPQ on this, I had in mind that i could base it around something to do with eczema since I have eczema or anything else would be appreciated
Original post by HALEE189
I need some help, I would like to study medicine, in particular i am interested in dermatology, does anyone have any unique ideas for an EPQ on this, I had in mind that i could base it around something to do with eczema since I have eczema or anything else would be appreciated

Omg I was actually thinking of doing the same topic this time last year. Some questions I considered was: What is the best treatment for eczema? To what extent are topical corticosteroids helpful in the treatment of eczema?

One person at my school did an EPQ with the title: What is atopic dermatitis, how is it being battled and why has it become so prevalent?
They scored an A* for this.

Keep in mind though the number of resources available on this topic. I struggled to find varied resources and so opted for a topic that was more current.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending