The Student Room Group

DWP work coach Edinburgh Reserve list -

Does anyone have news about this position?
I saw many new positions available for the same role in Edinburgh- Do you know if we should apply again or just wait ?
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by EvaS75
Does anyone have news about this position?
I saw many new positions available for the same role in Edinburgh- Do you know if we should apply again or just wait ?
Thanks

I`m on the reserve list and today got an email asking me if i`d like to be considered for any roles that come up in Leith, Wester Hailes or Galashiels. If you`re on the RL i`d just wait until the 6 months are up then re apply, would be crap if you dropped out of it to try again for a higher score and got a lower one?
Reply 2
Original post by Neillybhoy
I`m on the reserve list and today got an email asking me if i`d like to be considered for any roles that come up in Leith, Wester Hailes or Galashiels. If you`re on the RL i`d just wait until the 6 months are up then re apply, would be crap if you dropped out of it to try again for a higher score and got a lower one?

Same here ! I am applying for others positions - I will feel awful if within 4 months I will lost the position because the reserve list will be withdrawn-:frown:
Reply 3
Original post by EvaS75
Same here ! I am applying for others positions - I will feel awful if within 4 months I will lost the position because the reserve list will be withdrawn-:frown:

That could happen but at least the roles come up all the time, you could start again, this time knowing what the actual time frame is (ages) and experience in what the interview entails.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending