The Student Room Group

HSBC Foundation Apprenticeship 2023

I Did my interview last week Monday and was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes for HSBC to update . All communication before took no longer than a week but it has been nearly two weeks and haven't heard anything back from they're end.
Reply 1
Original post by iamvalentinaa12
I Did my interview last week Monday and was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes for HSBC to update . All communication before took no longer than a week but it has been nearly two weeks and haven't heard anything back from they're end.

There’s no harm in dropping the provided contact a formal email or phone-call :smile:
Reply 2
I also had my interview two weeks ago, still haven’t heard back. I dropped them an email and they say that they are still reviewing the application. Also, which team did you apply for?
Original post by balmeetk1
I also had my interview two weeks ago, still haven’t heard back. I dropped them an email and they say that they are still reviewing the application. Also, which team did you apply for?

Yeah also emailed them last Thursday and heard the same back . Applied for Model risk and governance team , what about you ? Hopefully they’ll get back soon 😅
Reply 4
Ah okay, my interview was for the anti-money-laundry team.

Yeah also emailed them last Thursday and heard the same back . Applied for Model risk and governance team , what about you ? Hopefully they’ll get back soon 😅
Ah okay, my interview was for the anti-money-laundry team.

Well wishing you good luck !!
Reply 6
Thanks! Are you currently in sixth form/college as well or have you completed it?
Reply 7
Also, did you ask the interviewer on how long a response would take? Mine said 1-2 weeks.
Thanks! Are you currently in sixth form/college as well or have you completed it?

Already finished college
Also, did you ask the interviewer on how long a response would take? Mine said 1-2 weeks.

Have you heard anything back yet ?
Reply 10
Have you heard anything back yet ?

Not yet sadly, also got any socials, easier than replying to forums on here lol.
Reply 11
Already finished college

I’m currently in year 12 but trying to drop out for an apprenticeship.
Reply 12
Still haven't heard back. What about you?
Still haven't heard back. What about you?

not yet . I heard that they're notoriously slow with getting back to people soo i guess it could be quite a long wait.
Reply 14
Yeah, I guess we just have to wait it out

not yet . I heard that they're notoriously slow with getting back to people soo i guess it could be quite a long wait.
Reply 15
I'm probably going to drop them an email next week if I don't get a response by the end of this week
Yhh I’ll probably do the same

I'm probably going to drop them an email next week if I don't get a response by the end of this week
Reply 17
Yhh I’ll probably do the same

Yeah, also I sent you a message with my user

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending