The Student Room Group

English Literature Papers

Can someone please explain how the two english literature papers are structured? How many questions and what theyre about? Then tips for them. Thank you. Much appreciated :smile:
If it's AQA then:

Paper 1 consists of 2 questions, one about a Shakespeare text you're studying, and the second is about a 19th-century novel you're also studying.

Paper 2 has 3 questions, the first question is related to the poetry anthology that you study, and the next two are about unseen poetry, where you first have to write about a theme in one unseen poem, then compare the first unseen poem to a second unseen poem in the last question

This is from what i roughly remember, do correct me if I'm wrong
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by serterweryerper
If it's AQA then:

Paper 1 consists of 2 questions, one about a Shakespeare text you're studying, and the second is about a 19th-century novel you're also studying.

Paper 2 has 3 questions, the first question is related to the poetry anthology that you study, and the next two are about unseen poetry, where you first have to write about a theme in one unseen poem, then compare the first unseen poem to a second unseen poem in the last question

This is from what i roughly remember, do correct me if I'm wrong

Hi thanks for the reply! What about the modern drama text though?
Original post by dmedz
Hi thanks for the reply! What about the modern drama text though?

Oh, I totally forgot there is also modern drama in Paper 2, which makes it a total of 4 questions in Paper 2. I just suddenly remembered doing AIC in Paper 2 lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending