The Student Room Group

integrated Masters or Bachelor for Physiotherapy at Plymouth university?

Hi i am looking at applying for physiotherapy at Plymouth university and was wondering what the difference is between the two physiotherapy courses and which one do you think would be the best option as the integrated requires higher grades so would that course be a lot harder?
Reply 1
Original post by E - Baker
Hi i am looking at applying for physiotherapy at Plymouth university and was wondering what the difference is between the two physiotherapy courses and which one do you think would be the best option as the integrated requires higher grades so would that course be a lot harder?

The fact that you have a Masters tacked on means that you will be going on to a more advanced level of Post Grad study involving independent research so yes you would be signing up for a higher level of study overall.I imagine for the most part the Batchelors years would be the same.Take a look at the modules
Plus point in doing integrated Masters is that it is funded by SFE unlike an independent Masters which many people struggle to fund as Masters loan does not even cover tuition fees let alone maintainence costs.
Reply 2
for an integrated masters you spend 4 years and at least 30% more clinical hours than a BSc 3 year course. You will be better equipped and trained for the job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending