The Student Room Group

This is mt advice

DO NOT DO MORE THAN FOUR MODULES FOR ANY DEGREE

I had to resit first year and it sucked, now I’m changing courses to do four modules to get a 1st. Don’t be like me, please don’t. Especially if you are disabled, don’t do that. Also, make sure get your student finance early like Feb to April early, pick a good bank student account - I have Santander and it is amazing! It has a rail card.

for the love of god you will be okay in university but if you see one red flag in someone, drop them. This goes for family/friends/ anyone. You deserve peace and happiness in your life.

Get a part time job if you can, preferably 14 hours job - office would be great: also if you’re getting bullied, report them. It does not matter, getting bullied at uni sucks.

To get 2:1’s you must use PEEL, that’s how I got a 2:1. University is stressful but worth it :smile: have the best years of your life…

I was held back a year and now I’m going to graduate at 23 rather than 22. AGIAN YOU WILL BE FINE
Reply 1
Original post by anonymous
do not do more than four modules for any degree

i had to resit first year and it sucked, now i’m changing courses to do four modules to get a 1st. Don’t be like me, please don’t. Especially if you are disabled, don’t do that. Also, make sure get your student finance early like feb to april early, pick a good bank student account - i have santander and it is amazing! It has a rail card.

For the love of god you will be okay in university but if you see one red flag in someone, drop them. This goes for family/friends/ anyone. You deserve peace and happiness in your life.

Get a part time job if you can, preferably 14 hours job - office would be great: Also if you’re getting bullied, report them. It does not matter, getting bullied at uni sucks.

To get 2:1’s you must use peel, that’s how i got a 2:1. University is stressful but worth it :smile: have the best years of your life…

i was held back a year and now i’m going to graduate at 23 rather than 22. Agian you will be fine

also have fun

make friends, remember to eat - get a bento box if necessary- get a bagpack and make sure you’re enrolled

talk to your tutors and have funn

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending