The Student Room Group

Is it worth it to get grammarly for UNI?

My degree will contain a lot of essays as assignments and it's not that my grammar is bad. It's just that I want to make my life easier. I just started UNI and ngl I keep hearing horror stories of what it's like to be a broke UNI student honestly it jsut makes me want to spend as little as possible even though I am living with my parents and have lots of money saved up.

BTW there is no monthly subscription for Grammarly it's straight up an annual subscription which means it will take up a lot of my maintenance loan for this term. Is it realllllyyy worth it????
Hi there,

I used Grammarly throughout my university degree and I still do now at work. It's very useful and you can use a free version, which is great as it is a saving.

Good luck,
T :smile:
Reply 2
Try the free version to see whether you think it would be worth it.
Reply 3
I've been using the free version for yearsss now and it's really great but the premium one is very tempting to switch. It's just a lot of money that will be used up from my maintenance loan for this. Around 100 quid from my maintenance. IDK if this is a good investment...
(Original post by paulde23)Try the free version to see whether you think it would be worth it.
Reply 4
Just buy a grammar style guide instead and learn how to write without AI correction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending