The Student Room Group

being stupid at A levels.

I don't actually really know why I'm writing this I just feel so stupid all the time in my A level courses. I feel really self conscious about my gcse grades because I got a 7 in maths and an 8 in physics with an APS of 8.1 and I took maths fm econ and physics and I keep panicking that I won't get the grades to get into any Russell at all. I just feel incredibly stupid for thinking I could do this and really alone and whats even more confusing is that FM and econ are actually the subjects I find easiest??
Original post by 2000amber1
I don't actually really know why I'm writing this I just feel so stupid all the time in my A level courses. I feel really self conscious about my gcse grades because I got a 7 in maths and an 8 in physics with an APS of 8.1 and I took maths fm econ and physics and I keep panicking that I won't get the grades to get into any Russell at all. I just feel incredibly stupid for thinking I could do this and really alone and whats even more confusing is that FM and econ are actually the subjects I find easiest??

Universities look into your A level grades your GCSEs will be irrelevant if your not applying to Oxbridge, any RGs uni would be willing to take you in if you get good grades Ideally an A*AA for Russell groups so stop worrying! And start focusing on your study as FM could get very difficult later on.

And about RGs they are not important if your doing degree skill based e.g. Comp Sci etc but I know give it try good luck! Do your research well and you should be alright!
Original post by 2000amber1

hi! please dont feel stupid everybody feels this way, i do too. and for some reassurance i got U3345566 in my GCSEs lmao and im predicted A*A*A its not in the end of the world, and you find econ and Fm the easiest? clearly that proves you are extremely smart!! and 7 and 8's bro come on you got this in bag even with your eyes closed in the exam you got this!! you are never alone i might be some random person who doesnt know you but I will ALWAYS be there for you even if i dont know you, if you feel like talking to some random person i'll be here x check my profile for my insta :smile: please feel free to talk at anytime and once again you are never alone and you will excel i know you will im so sure i will bet 100 quid x

Quick Reply

Latest