The Student Room Group

what does he mean

so I was messaging this guy on snapchat and everything was going all good flirting and talking but then after about two weeks the messages died down and his replies were like once a day (we used to mssg multiple times a day) so I asked him If he was no longer interested in me and what was going on or whatever then he said he still likes me. So then he messaged me saying ‘whenever I’m free I’ll text you yeah’ does anyone have any idea what he means. Am I stupid or has he just blown me off??
You're not stupid at all. Girls all go through this. It depends on the guy personally, I've found when a guy stops texting it means he's not as interested as he maybe was before. However, this is not always the case he could genuinely be busy. You could go with your gut feeling or give it more time to see how he texts you as this will give more insight into how he feels about you.
Reply 2
Original post by a_jordanna21
You're not stupid at all. Girls all go through this. It depends on the guy personally, I've found when a guy stops texting it means he's not as interested as he maybe was before. However, this is not always the case he could genuinely be busy. You could go with your gut feeling or give it more time to see how he texts you as this will give more insight into how he feels about you.

yeah hes probably just busy with his A levels he takes hard subjects so that might be why
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
so I was messaging this guy on snapchat and everything was going all good flirting and talking but then after about two weeks the messages died down and his replies were like once a day (we used to mssg multiple times a day) so I asked him If he was no longer interested in me and what was going on or whatever then he said he still likes me. So then he messaged me saying ‘whenever I’m free I’ll text you yeah’ does anyone have any idea what he means. Am I stupid or has he just blown me off??

He's being a **** find someone who will actually give you the time you deserve
Reply 4
he said he liked me though
Reply 5
he said he liked me though

its exam szn hes 100% busy revising lol

he'll talk to u as much as he can yk u jus gotta understand a levels are pretty time consuming at exam time esp considering u said he does some hard 1s so i wouldnt worry at all and jus be patient n stuff
Reply 6
its exam szn hes 100% busy revising lol

he'll talk to u as much as he can yk u jus gotta understand a levels are pretty time consuming at exam time esp considering u said he does some hard 1s so i wouldnt worry at all and jus be patient n stuff

yeah tru thannks
were both in year 12 hes not acc doing his A levels but yeah he does do fm and maths and stem so Ig hes jus revising loads
Reply 7
yeah tru thannks
were both in year 12 hes not acc doing his A levels but yeah he does do fm and maths and stem so Ig hes jus revising loads

yeah fm and stem defo taking his time just trust the process lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending