The Student Room Group

Which a level is better for third subject from my preferences???

I want the a level to be interesting,less content and not essay based not that hard if you keep up and is not like psychology (heavy content) either sociology or economics btw interested in 3 jobs future pharmacist,financial advisor and management consultant so which is better from my preferences and jobs???
Your question isn’t very clear.

What are your other subjects that you’re definitely taking?

What subjects are you choosing between?
Reply 2
So I’m saying what third subject a level should I pick with my a levels already defo picking chem and bio incase be a pharmacist and another subject that is linked with other jobs that I am interested like not just pharmacy like hr,project management and financial advisor and I’m probs gonna do economics bc is highly respected compare to others???

Original post by PQ
Your question isn’t very clear.

What are your other subjects that you’re definitely taking?

What subjects are you choosing between?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by aryc_30
So I’m saying what third subject a level should I pick with my a levels already defo picking chem and bio incase be a pharmacist and another subject that is linked with other jobs that I am interested like not just pharmacy like hr,project management and financial advisor and I’m probs gonna do economics bc is highly respected compare to others???

In that case id do economics
Reply 4
Yep I was gonna do that anyways with chem and bio 👍

Original post by Emma:-)
In that case id do economics

Quick Reply

Latest