The Student Room Group

Natural sciences admissions assessment (NSAA)

Anyone doing the nsaa? Its in just over a week and I’m genuinely kinda nervous. Hows everyone else feeling? And any last minute tips from someone who’s already done it? I’m doing the chem, and section 2 is not going too well :/
Hi I'm a current NatSci student at cambridge.
My main piece of advice would be move on quickly if you can't do a question. You really don't have much time for each question and getting bogged down is where many people get stuck.
And really make sure you put your answers in the correct section of the form.
Reply 2
Original post by Fibonacci28
My main piece of advice would be move on quickly if you can't do a question. You really don't have much time for each question and getting bogged down is where many people get stuck.

Hey thanks for the advice! Do you have any section specific advice like for section 2, which seems to be mostly problem solving? How would you go about solving those?
Original post by Fibonacci28

Since you've already done the NSAA, is the timing strictly 60 mins for each section or are you free to flick between papers 1 and 2?
I can't remember exactly. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 60 mins for each section separately without flicking between the two. I certainly didn't go back to section 1
Reply 5
Original post by Kong, Donkey
Since you've already done the NSAA, is the timing strictly 60 mins for each section or are you free to flick between papers 1 and 2?

I'm pretty sure its 60 mins for each section - the section 1 paper is taken away before you're given section 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending