The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Willa
well I never thought "Je suis un fromage dans la autobus parce que J'ai douze ans" could ever have been a chat up line!

hehe i might need to teach u a sentence a bit more sexy :p: but the accent, if u sound british, will be perfect! :biggrin:
Reply 3301
French Pikachu
hehe i might need to teach u a sentence a bit more sexy :p: but the accent, if u sound british, will be perfect! :biggrin:

well then how about "voulez vous couche avec moi ce soir" :p:
Willa

Steady...
Reply 3303
boomerang
Steady...

must be the compsci in me :rolleyes:
Willa

lol that one will make u sound like the biggest loser :biggrin: , hehe not actually because of what it means but because that's the only sentence everyone knows... we often see little 10 years old form various origins telling us that... :p:
no honestly starting with ur name in french is already a good thing... I remember that one guy who introduced himself saying : "Je m'appelle X et je suis anglais"... i was like stuck... :love: it's so cute :biggrin:
Reply 3305
French Pikachu
lol that one will make u sound like the biggest loser :biggrin: , hehe not actually because of what it means but because that's the only sentence everyone knows... we often see little 10 years old form various origins telling us that... :p:
no honestly starting with ur name in french is already a good thing... I remember that one guy who introduced himself saying : "Je m'appelle X et je suis anglais"... i was like stuck... :love: it's so cute :biggrin:

if only going up to anyone and just saying "I'm English" was as effective! (well it worked for the guy in "Love Actually" though)
Willa
if only going up to anyone and just saying "I'm English" was as effective! (well it worked for the guy in "Love Actually" though)

Yeps i know it's not appealing to everyone but it is to me, if done in french :p: ... especially if they say british rahter than english... hehe then i think that i could one day introduce him to my dad The Scottish! :biggrin:
Reply 3307
Willa
well then how about "voulez vous couchez avec moi ce soir" :p:

Couldn't resist...
Reply 3308
Please Note The Emboldened Script And That I Was Correcting An Error - Apologies For Any Double Entendre.
Reply 3309
minimo
Couldn't resist...

bloody hell!

:rolleyes:
Reply 3310
yeah that's what I thought as soon as I typed it
Reply 3311
Willa

Probably work well in America :wink: Americans seem to love "British accents". That's probably only because they don't recognise Glaswegian, Geordie and Yorkshire as English though.

Topical joke: Why did the Hindu god have to leave Yorkshire?
Reply 3312
Why?
Reply 3313
Because he was Ganesh.
Will someone explain it to a poor retarded welshwoman?
Reply 3315
Ga-nesh?

Try urban dictionary. Might help you.
crana9
Ga-nesh?

Try urban dictionary. Might help you.

*i hides*
Reply 3317
Nesh = Yorkshire term for someone who is a wimp and feels the cold excessively.

Yeah, I know that joke sucked.
visesh
I knew a Finnish family with three kids back when I lived in Saudi. They left as it was too hot for them! We were good friends too...:frown:

that's a shame. maybe you could be introduced to the finn soc in cambridge and get to know other finns like myself, then. :smile:

I am under the impression cambridge won't be too hot for a finn, will it? :wink:

Et mademoiselle Pikachu, j'ai presque oublié mon français, n'en avoir pas practisé depuis deux ans (??), mais peut-être que je le puisse parler un peu à Cambridge. (Fiew, that sentence took me AGES to write. I have pretty much forgotten about everything :eek: )
Finnish guy
Et mademoiselle Pikachu, j'ai presque oublié mon français, n'en avoir pas practisé depuis deux ans (??), mais peut-être que je le puisse parler un peu à Cambridge. (Fiew, that sentence took me AGES to write. I have pretty much forgotten about everything :eek: )

Wow, I'm impressed by ur use of the "sujonctifl" ! (even if it's not exaclty what we would use here :p: )... That's really good Finnish guy :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending