The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
irisng
Hehe thanx :biggrin: It's a standard avatar from TSR so you can have it too! My friend Ruth gave me an Elmo bag cus it reminded her of me cus it was really random hehe. It's this 3D face of Elmo it's really cool!

Hehehehehe Pikachu yeh I'm not understanding much today... can't even talk properly hehehe... although I've had some food now - sandwich and a galaxy cake bar yay! - and that's waken me up a bit - always good for you, caffeine :tongue:layingba I dunno why this smilie btw...

Yeh Camford I do that all the time - slept at 4am once doing GCSE Art - didn't sleep til after I handed in my chem coursework for A2... worked for 12 hours straight. Wasn't even tired afterwards, just very grumpy... Funny this morning I'm just dreeeeeamy...

Is it simply cus I'm tired? I feel like hugging Willa. Hehe *huggles everyone* *huggles Willa and yay Squishy and hehe Camford and Avalon and Pikachu and Minimo*

la la la la :marchmell hehehehehehe I can't be bothered to go Art next lesson... hehehe

Go to bed kid. Your bed need you.
* huggles back* need to go => arg economics mock exams ! enjoy art and think of me struggling! lol
Reply 522
Camford
Go to bed kid. Your bed need you.

hehehehe *huggles Camford* *and falls asleep*

I'm a lot more awake now though than when I first posted! :biggrin: :dancing: And me reckons I'm doing well with my smilies - it's not an obsessive-over using of smilies anymore yay!

Yeh my bed does need me... *huggles bed and me cute ickle pillow - tis lilac... me like* Do I sound that tired? hehehehehe I got chem 5th so can't go home and sleep yet unfortunately.......

hehehehehehe :marchmell *falls asleep hugging pillow*

*huggles Pikachu* good luck with your mocks :smile: I have nothing to do in Art - not got any work with me...
Reply 523
irisng
hehehehe *huggles Camford* *and falls asleep*

I'm a lot more awake now though than when I first posted! :biggrin: :dancing: And me reckons I'm doing well with my smilies - it's not an obsessive-over using of smilies anymore yay!

Yeh my bed does need me... *huggles bed and me cute ickle pillow - tis lilac... me like* Do I sound that tired? hehehehehe I got chem 5th so can't go home and sleep yet unfortunately.......

hehehehehehe :marchmell *falls asleep hugging pillow*

*huggles Pikachu* good luck with your mocks :smile: I have nothing to do in Art - not got any work with me...

I seriously doubt that I'd want you to fall asleep on top of me. I got work to do.
Reply 524
Camford
I seriously doubt that I'd want you to fall asleep on top of me. I got work to do.

Hehehehehe LOL I wasn't being serious Camford :wink:

I'd rather fall asleep in my own bed - I got a loooovely bed... so comfy :biggrin:
Reply 525
irisng
Hehehehehe LOL I wasn't being serious Camford :wink:

I'd rather fall asleep in my own bed - I got a loooovely bed... so comfy :biggrin:

Now you are just being mean. You know I have a bed that's too short for my height and room that's freezing cold at this time of the day.
Reply 526
Iris, is the week over yet?
Reply 527
visesh
Iris, is the week over yet?

Last day of week 5 today... bring on the blues of the 6th week... I am so going to be dead.
Reply 528
my physics question is asking me to label the G-string...
Reply 529
Camford
room that's freezing cold at this time of the day.

no, its freezing cold at ANY time of day.
Reply 530
crana9
no, its freezing cold at ANY time of day.

It's not FREEZING cold at about 8pm, if I had my curtains closed all day.
Reply 531
Camford
Now you are just being mean. You know I have a bed that's too short for my height and room that's freezing cold at this time of the day.

Awwwww sorry :smile: but no I did not know that! I've never been in any Cambridge accommadation apart from one and that wasn't even Pembroke! How tall are you then?

Grab an extra warm blanket and snuggle up *hugs*

I'm into hugging people today aren't I? Hehehehehe

And Visesh no don't think the week's over :rolleyes: but I've only used the odd smilie on the Cambridge subforum - granted the "rule" didn't apply on the other subforums hehe but even on there I've put a limit on my smilies :smile: I ahve got a LOT better you gotta admit that! I might actually put my cute ickle marchmell back into my sig yay! :marchmell
Reply 532
Camford
It's not FREEZING cold at about 8pm, if I had my curtains closed all day.

yeah, but then you cant see anything because the light in your room is so rubbish.

You can borrow my fleece blanket if you want.
Reply 533
crana9
yeah, but then you cant see anything because the light in your room is so rubbish.

You can borrow my fleece blanket if you want.

I think it's easier just to stuff myself in the Computer room.
Reply 534
it does allow you to have an interesting sensation when youre having a bath. your hands and feet are telling you the water is scalding you, but the rest of you is saying the water is too cold.

im off to electrocute and kill my arms now. Will try to take photos.
I'm tired. It's weird.
Reply 536
killing my arm was indeed fun
Reply 537
wow, I've had the most obnoxious letter to date off my next door neighbour entitled "it's not good idea to piss me off." I'm so sick of his neurotic behaviour.
Reply 538
fishpaste
wow, I've had the most obnoxious letter to date off my next door neighbour entitled "it's not good idea to piss me off." I'm so sick of his neurotic behaviour.

LOL what did it say? And why did he write it?
Reply 539
visesh
LOL what did it say? And why did he write it?

If he was my next door neighbour, I'd go to the extremes and piss him extremely... and get enough evidence and send him on an away train from Cambridge to some shithole.

Latest

Trending

Trending