The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

French Pikachu
No didnt get to fix msn, i just kinda of disappeared for a while but dunno what i was doing... certainly not working...lol and got my mock exams back and just got a big chock becoz wanst expecting such good grades: i met all cambridge conditions and even higher :confused: and then my term grade was even higher :confused: this is absurd i didnt do anything... i think it's just coz my teachers know i have the potential so they all put me stupidly high grades, even though i didnt deserve them, coz they probably thought it would motivate me... but did absolutely the opposite i have no motivation to work coz got wat i wanted... arg... also why do all my teachers think i work like hell? my head teacher told me to take a break or else i risked to "over heat" :confused:
and no i didnt talk to Pete but his emails are really... hmmm... interesting... :biggrin:

Yeah, I got some good grades, and some pretty awful grades :frown: Although I am improving :smile:
Pete's emails are.... I would say unique, but they aren't really that... haha did you see my reply to him ages ago? I sent it to everyone by mistake :rolleyes: :redface:
PhilipGarsed
As long as you're accent isn't as hard to listen to as Burns is to read....: :rolleyes:

You know, there are people who still speak like that in Scotland, I find it hard to understand them. Generally, the Edinburgh accent is much softer now though... the northerners call it sissy... we call it English :rolleyes:
TakemetoAvalon
Yeah, I got some good grades, and some pretty awful grades :frown: Although I am improving :smile:
Pete's emails are.... I would say unique, but they aren't really that... haha did you see my reply to him ages ago? I sent it to everyone by mistake :rolleyes: :redface:

Yeps read it and laughed a lot to his answer as well :wink: But remember that in order to understand his... 'interesting" and "unique" emails, u got to understand about chocolate to get the guy's personality... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Refering to chocolate should get Iris back here! :smile:
French Pikachu
Well for the moemtn my accent is undetermined: some think i sound ustralian, while others think of me as a brtisih or american! hehe but unfortunately i pick up accent very easly and since i'm gonna be workign in california next summer i will sound american in october! arg :rolleyes: ... hate american accent, wanna sound british :biggrin:
Talking about not understanding accents, i made a fool of myself when i was at Dwonign coz at dinner i sat enxt to those 2 girls and one of them was irish and i could understand a word of what she was saying... and of course she asked me a question and didnt get it so asked her to repeat twice before admitting to her that i couldnt understand her :redface: it was so embarrasing and they both laughed a lot! then the third girl was traducing everyhting for me :biggrin:
How's Irsi btw? didnt talk to her since msn either... and how are u ? (*oups realised she forgot to ask*)

Hehe yeah the Irish accent is great! i really like it although I can't understand it that well if they speak fast.
Lol, least you had a translator :biggrin:

I'm ok.. Iris is fine too... we are both getting a bit hiked up about how much work we both have to do too... arghh..

And my thumb hurts cause I cut it :frown: on broken glase yesterday

Thanks for asking.. you seem quite cheerful :smile:
French Pikachu
Yeps read it and laughed a lot to his answer as well :wink: But remember that in order to understand his... 'interesting" and "unique" emails, u got to understand about chocolate to get the guy's personality... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh the chocolat, the chocolat... it was so funny but he was quite blunt about it :biggrin:
TakemetoAvalon
Hehe yeah the Irish accent is great! i really like it although I can't understand it that well if they speak fast.
Lol, least you had a translator :biggrin:

I'm ok.. Iris is fine too... we are both getting a bit hiked up about how much work we both have to do too... arghh..

And my thumb hurts cause I cut it :frown: on broken glase yesterday

Thanks for asking.. you seem quite cheerful :smile:

lol well it's nice to talk to u :smile: and any exuse to get away from work is cheerful! :biggrin: but now i'm gonna need tow ork all nigth on this stupid bio lab which was due mondya and assigned 15 days ago :rolleyes: oki well at 11 or 10 for UK people (are u still in switherland btw? coz then it's be 11 for u aswell right?) I'm off to work or else I'll be screwed... Got this for tomorrow, plus the last 750 words of economcis coursework and preparing for my spanish oral for thursday and then i have no more work until exams! So happy I'm done with my french and english literature orals, they were hell and freaked me out! But I dont think i did too bad and most important they are over!!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 1147
hmmm I wonder what a spanish oral is like....
visesh

lol not as fun as one could imagine :wink: esp when it talks about Frida Khalo who was a great painter but definately not a hotty :biggrin:
visesh

Man, twisted mind. Twisted mind.
French Pikachu
lol well it's nice to talk to u :smile: and any exuse to get away from work is cheerful! :biggrin: but now i'm gonna need tow ork all nigth on this stupid bio lab which was due mondya and assigned 15 days ago :rolleyes: oki well at 11 or 10 for UK people (are u still in switherland btw? coz then it's be 11 for u aswell right?) I'm off to work or else I'll be screwed... Got this for tomorrow, plus the last 750 words of economcis coursework and preparing for my spanish oral for thursday and then i have no more work until exams! So happy I'm done with my french and english literature orals, they were hell and freaked me out! But I dont think i did too bad and most important they are over!!!!!! :biggrin:

I have to do my Chem report tonight!!! argh I better do it soon!>>!!>!>!>!11
Well good night everyone, I'm off to do my bio lab... :frown:

Sweet dreams everyone :smile:
French Pikachu
Well good night everyone, I'm off to do my bio lad... :frown:

Sweet dreams everyone :smile:

Have fun! I'll be doing Chem :biggrin:

Night :smile:
French Pikachu
Visesh, Ambellina, Philip... where are u all tonight? I need entertainment coz really dont want to do my bio lab... :s Please one of u come back and tell me a nice story about ur day! :smile:

hellooo vanessa!!! how are you?
TakemetoAvalon
*Bathgate power salute*

Hmm... must go there sometime and scare the hell out of alice... it's not too far from edinburgh *evil grin*

pah - would take more than that to scare me :biggrin:

*Bathgate Power*

Philip - to further indulge you punning, my school address is actually Bathgate Academy, Edinburgh Road, Boghall. How can you respect somewhere called 'Boghall.' :rolleyes

And if you disike Burns, you should hear my infamous 'Burns hating' immortal memory....

Avalon - £40 for your year book!!!!! :eek: Ours is £14.50! Finally, an advantgae to going to a cheap, scary, ned-encrusted **** heap of a school

P.S. twas a good bath :smile:
platinumki
Avalon - £40 for your year book!!!!! :eek: Ours is £14.50! Finally, an advantgae to going to a cheap, scary, ned-encrusted **** heap of a school

We didn't even asked whether we want to buy the year book or not. That was some **** sixth form I went to...

I need a massage...
Reply 1156
PhilipGarsed
I love Scotland really [...] Just not the midges!

Aye, nobody likes the midges! Stick to the coast where there's usually a nice breeze.
I swear the midges target me, I'm always the first to notice them and have the most number of bites once escaped. The little ****ers.

/me is half scottish, but don't resemble or sound scottish in the slightest!

A.
xx_ambellina_xx
hellooo vanessa!!! how are you?

hehe I'm here now ! :biggrin: I was fine and then i had nearly finished my bio lab and my stupid computer decided to close word for error and lost half of what i had written!!!! :mad: I re-did some of it but i'm jsut too tired so I'm goign to bed now (it's 2.23 here) and i'll have to wake up half an hour early tomorrow morning to finish it, which means at 6... :frown: Arg :frown: nearly the end though :biggrin: 12 days! :biggrin:
How are u? lol guess u'll answer tomorrow...
platinumki

P.S. twas a good bath :smile:

My year book is free (hmm ok it's probably included in fees but still no extra money to give is nice...)

:biggrin: Glad u enjoyed ur bath, I was working :rolleyes:
Alaric
Aye, nobody likes the midges! Stick to the coast where there's usually a nice breeze.
I swear the midges target me, I'm always the first to notice them and have the most number of bites once escaped. The little ****ers.

/me is half scottish, but don't resemble or sound scottish in the slightest!

A.

Half scottish is the best!!!!!! :biggrin: What's ur other half then? Irish? Welsh? British?

Latest

Trending

Trending