The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU transfer

i want to transfer to the university in second year but i don't have the required ucas points to attend in first year would it still be possible to move to the university or not.
Original post by Dichhya12
i want to transfer to the university in second year but i don't have the required ucas points to attend in first year would it still be possible to move to the university or not.

They consider transfers but won’t comment on how likely you are to get an offer. The process is here:

https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/how-to-apply/transferring-to-manchester-met

The guidance on that page states that they do take your previous academic performance into account.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Admit-One
They consider transfers but won’t comment on how likely you are to get an offer. The process is here:

https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/how-to-apply/transferring-to-manchester-met

The guidance on that page states that they do take your previous academic performance into account.

How are you getting on now?
Thanks
Emily <3
Reply 3
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
How are you getting on now?
Thanks
Emily <3

I still don't like the university i am in and would like to transfer but because there is no guarantee i will get in so it is a bit difficult
I still don't like the university i am in and would like to transfer but because there is no guarantee i will get in so it is a bit difficult

Hi there @Dichhya12 [br] Thats so tricky! What do you not like about the uni you are currently in? Could you talk to anyone there currently to make it better whilst you figure out what to do?

Emily
Reply 5
I just don't like the area and i know i would be happier in manchester

Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
Hi there @Dichhya12 [br] Thats so tricky! What do you not like about the uni you are currently in? Could you talk to anyone there currently to make it better whilst you figure out what to do?

Emily
Reply 6
I don't like the area that i am in currently its not the right environment for me
I don't like the area that i am in currently its not the right environment for me

Hi there
I see so it’s not something that can easily be changed. Who else in the university have you got in touch with?

emily

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending