The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy second degree

I would like to go back to Uni and took out loans for my first degree. I am interested in physiotherapy. I am a single parent and would need a tuition and maintenance loan to support us during my studies. Is this going to be possible or is funding not allowed as a second degree?
Original post by Kyriethea
I would like to go back to Uni and took out loans for my first degree. I am interested in physiotherapy. I am a single parent and would need a tuition and maintenance loan to support us during my studies. Is this going to be possible or is funding not allowed as a second degree?

Hi there,

Can you confirm the full name of your course, what university will you attend and the course duration? When does your course start?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,

Can you confirm the full name of your course, what university will you attend and the course duration? When does your course start?

Thanks, Drew

Hi Drew,

I don't have a place yet as I am wanting to see whether I will be able to get funding first. The course would be an undergraduate degree in Physiotherapy and the majority I have looked at our full time 3 years.
Hi Drew,

I don't have a place yet as I am wanting to see whether I will be able to get funding first. The course would be an undergraduate degree in Physiotherapy and the majority I have looked at our full time 3 years.

Hi there, I would need to know the university so I can check the course details to see if it is classed as an exception course.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 4
Ok sure. Please use Brighton university

Hi there. This course does look to be one of the exception courses, which means it would be exempt from previous study rules and therefore you would be eligible for the full package of funding. Thanks, Leah.

Hi Kyriethea,

This course at the university of Brighton is classed as an exception course. This means that you can apply for full funding which is the Maintenance Loan, Tuition Fee Loan and Supplementary Grants if applicable to you. We do no take your previous study or qualification into consideration.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending