The Student Room Group

Transffering after a foundation year

Hi
Is it possible to transfer uni after a foundation year for a physiotherapy course? I'm planning on going to LSBU and then hopefully transferring to Essex or Brighton Uni for the first year.
If anyone is able to give me some form of advice that would be really great Thank you .
You’d need to ask those universities.

Be warned this will use up your gift year of funding. Also that FYs aren’t universally recognised - they’re designed specifically to prepare you for year 1 of a specific degree at that university. They often don’t have appropriate content to prepare you for year 1 of a course at a different university.
Reply 2
So should I email the Universities that I am looking into transfer, asking them whether they would accept transfer or not. If they don't should I just resit my A levels and the reapply next year?
Original post by PapMasu
So should I email the Universities that I am looking into transfer, asking them whether they would accept transfer or not. If they don't should I just resit my A levels and the reapply next year?

Email or phone.
Original post by PapMasu
Hi
Is it possible to transfer uni after a foundation year for a physiotherapy course? I'm planning on going to LSBU and then hopefully transferring to Essex or Brighton Uni for the first year.
If anyone is able to give me some form of advice that would be really great Thank you .
Hey did you end up getting an offer from Brighton?
Original post by PapMasu
Hi
Hey @PapMasu

Did you end up transferring to Essex? I am a current student and am happy to answer any of your questions! 😊

Official Essex Rep - Aimée

Quick Reply

Latest