The Student Room Group

why am i disliked so much

i am hyperactive, autistic, and dysfracic and genrally try to be nice , i am polite and funny and loyal to my friends
pepole rly dislike me and make a point of making my time hard in school and online and i only have a few friends
i am also the leader of the single pringle Groupchat online
yeah any advice????
Read "How to win friends and influence people". This is going to sound unfair, and it is, but you may have to alter your behaviour and attitude to get more friends. You'll think, "But I'm autistic and hyperactive and that excuses any behaviour I have."

And that will be a great excuse, but remember if you think "My behaviour is impacted by my mental state" then you have to remember that their reaction to your behaviour is dictated by their mental state.
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by ThatOldGuy
Read "How to win friends and influence people". This is going to sound unfair, and it is, but you may have to alter your behaviour and attitude to get more friends. You'll think, "But I'm autistic and hyperactive and that excuses any behaviour I have."

And that will be a great excuse, but remember if you think "My behaviour is impacted by my mental state" thfaen you have to remember that their reaction to your behaviour is dictated by their mental state.

that is true (also hyperactive and autistic is just a descrepition of me not a exscuse)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending