The Student Room Group

I failed my dissertation as an international student

Hi im an International student I passed my 4 modules with more than 75 % marks but unlikely I failed my dissertation just for 4 marks.

Now I have to resit. and the question is as I mentioned I'm an international student so my visa will expire soon. But the resit submission date is 20 December and the result will be announce in mid-January 2024.

Is there any option for me? What should I do to get PSW GRADUATE VISA???
Reply 1
Original post by Uzair 1216
Hi im an International student I passed my 4 modules with more than 75 % marks but unlikely I failed my dissertation just for 4 marks.

Now I have to resit. and the question is as I mentioned I'm an international student so my visa will expire soon. But the resit submission date is 20 December and the result will be announce in mid-January 2024.

It sounds like you have two questions:

(1) you have a resit but your visa expires soon;

(2) what do you need to do to get a Graduate visa

Both questions need to be addressed to the visa team at your university, who will have had the required training to be able to give you advice. I strongly advise you to contact them, (1) to be sure you are in compliance with the rules governing your existing visa, and (2) to make sure you understand the rules around the Graduate visa.
Reply 2
Original post by Uzair 1216

did it sort?
please reply i am facing the same issue

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending