The Student Room Group

AAA course with AAB grades

Hi, I did my ALevels this year and got AAB grades. I am on a gap year currently, but I want to apply to university for 2024.

The course I would prefer most is PPL (Politics, Philosphy and Law) at Warwick university. The course requirements are AAA however. Do you think, considering I have my grades already, and if I had a strong personal statement, I am likely to get in? Or would it be better to try and resit the subject I got a B in?

Thanks!
Original post by UniProsp2024
Hi, I did my ALevels this year and got AAB grades. I am on a gap year currently, but I want to apply to university for 2024.

The course I would prefer most is PPL (Politics, Philosphy and Law) at Warwick university. The course requirements are AAA however. Do you think, considering I have my grades already, and if I had a strong personal statement, I am likely to get in? Or would it be better to try and resit the subject I got a B in?

Thanks!

I would say definitely resit the subject you got a B in this year is gonna be very competitive and it’s better to meet the requirements then take risks the strong personal statement will definitely help too but you could email warwick and tell them about ur grades so they actually clarify that you need a AAA - best of luck 🩶
Original post by UniProsp2024

Thanks!

Contact Warwick and ask how favourably your application might be considered.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending