The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Interview

I am going to attend an interview in four weeks at the University of West England Bristol. Does anyone know if I will have a Mathematics test? Can I please get information regarding the selection process? I am not confident when it comes to Mathematics and I am a bit worried about it.
Thank you so much, any details will be appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Florentina.pop
I am going to attend an interview in four weeks at the University of West England Bristol. Does anyone know if I will have a Mathematics test? Can I please get information regarding the selection process? I am not confident when it comes to Mathematics and I am a bit worried about it.
Thank you so much, any details will be appreciated.

You might be asked to do a maths and literature test after you have your initial interview ( a date etc will be given to you after the interview process if you are successful in getting through it) you don't usually do it on the same day.

What is the NHS numeracy test for nurses.......
The numeracy test element of the NHS assessment test includes basic mathematical calculations, including addition, multiplication, subtraction, and division. Some of the test questions will also require you to convert decimals to fractions, and also fractions to decimals.

If attending a university in person interview you will do a face to face interview, then perhaps do some mmi's station's and a group session at the end.

Best of luck with your interview

A NHS registered midwife
Original post by Tracey_W
You might be asked to do a maths and literature test after you have your initial interview ( a date etc will be given to you after the interview process if you are successful in getting through it) you don't usually do it on the same day.

What is the NHS numeracy test for nurses.......
The numeracy test element of the NHS assessment test includes basic mathematical calculations, including addition, multiplication, subtraction, and division. Some of the test questions will also require you to convert decimals to fractions, and also fractions to decimals.

If attending a university in person interview you will do a face to face interview, then perhaps do some mmi's station's and a group session at the end.

Best of luck with your interview

A NHS registered midwife

Thank you so much for your help!
Reply 3
Original post by Florentina.pop
Thank you so much for your help!

You are welcome 🤗🤗🤗
Hi @Florentina.pop,
Have you heard back from UWE yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending