The Student Room Group

written work submission at Cambridge

Hi guys, I am applying for English at Cambridge (Pembroke college) and they have requested for us to submit 2 pieces of written work by Nov 2. The email they sent with this info is very detailed but they do not mention anything about including a teacher's comments on the work. However, on the cambridge website for english lit it says that a teacher's comments must be included in our submission. So I don't really know what to do and how I would go about attaching comments by my teacher anyways? Has anyone else done this?
Reply 1
Pick marked work you've already done for school? You don't need to be writing anything extra for this.
I've sent mine off. I went through with my teachers essays I have previously written as homework which they had marked and had their comments on.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys, I am applying for English at Cambridge (Pembroke college) and they have requested for us to submit 2 pieces of written work by Nov 2. The email they sent with this info is very detailed but they do not mention anything about including a teacher's comments on the work. However, on the cambridge website for english lit it says that a teacher's comments must be included in our submission. So I don't really know what to do and how I would go about attaching comments by my teacher anyways? Has anyone else done this?

Hello - we are expecting written work marked by your teachers that you have written as part of your normal school work. If you do not have any pieces of work that have been marked then please don't worry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending