The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford physiotherapy international

Hiyaa I am a yr13 international student from Hong Kong, I wanna ask is the annual intake for international students low for Salford? I searched through the internet, the rate is low but the content taught is really good.
Original post by Physiodamn
Hiyaa I am a yr13 international student from Hong Kong, I wanna ask is the annual intake for international students low for Salford? I searched through the internet, the rate is low but the content taught is really good.

You're asking if the annual intake for international students is low, and then telling is that it's low? :confused:

According the the UniGuide (which uses data from the Higher Education Statistics Agency, HESA) 6% of Physiotherapy BSc (Hons) students currently at University of Salford are international (source).
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
You're asking if the annual intake for international students is low, and then telling is that it's low? :confused:

According the the UniGuide (which uses data from the Higher Education Statistics Agency, HESA) 6% of Physiotherapy BSc (Hons) students currently at University of Salford are international (source)

Sorry about the confusing question, I saw a lot of data online saying the annual international intake is low, however there are a lot of international students in the student room forum saying they have got an offer so I’m just wondering if the data online is reliable or not. Thanks anyways!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending