The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London GCSE requirements

Hey I plan to apply to kcl next academic year and I was wondering if anyone is clear on the gcse entry requirements. I'm unsure what the general requirements are for gcses as they arent stated online except for certain courses i.e. Nursing
Could someone help me out , Thank you :smile:
Original post by Akmo225
Hey I plan to apply to kcl next academic year and I was wondering if anyone is clear on the gcse entry requirements. I'm unsure what the general requirements are for gcses as they arent stated online except for certain courses i.e. Nursing
Could someone help me out , Thank you :smile:

Their general GCSE requirements are listed on this page (scroll down about two thirds to the GCSE section).

You will note that they say, "Some programmes require students to have achieved a certain standard(s) at GCSE (or equivalent below) in addition to higher qualifications (such as A-levels). For example, students applying for a degree leading to registration as a nurse or midwife must have achieved five GCSEs at grade C or above, including English Language, Mathematics and Science."

So unless the course itself specifies particular GCSE requirements, then there are none.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest