The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

What is Edinburgh University like?

I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on the University of Edinburgh.
Some of the reviews I have read say that their student services team isn't helpful however I don't know if this is outdated or not?
i go to edinburgh and i'll be honest yea the student services team isn't super useful in general, is there anything in particular you were wondering about?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i go to edinburgh and i'll be honest yea the student services team isn't super useful in general, is there anything in particular you were wondering about?

Yes actually!
Firstly thank you so much for taking the time to respond.
I have a chronic disability and I was hoping that maybe the student services complaints are not related to how they cater to disabled students.
Original post by Anonymous
I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on the University of Edinburgh.
Some of the reviews I have read say that their student services team isn't helpful however I don't know if this is outdated or not?

Hello! There is a nice little video which shows their campuses here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKNbHxnApIw

for a summary of any provider check out their report with the QAA (a bit like an Ofsted Report) and a Teaching Excellence Framework one, both readily available online. The second is very student centred

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Original post by Anonymous #1
Yes actually!
Firstly thank you so much for taking the time to respond.
I have a chronic disability and I was hoping that maybe the student services complaints are not related to how they cater to disabled students.

Not sure sorry ://

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending