The Student Room Group

Arbitio LNAT

Hello everyone! I was wondering about a few things whilst revising for my LNAT on Arbitio:

1) Is Arbitio harder than the actual LNAT? I keep on getting around 20 or just under currently in my mock tests and it makes me feel quite uneasy.

2) Is there any general advice you can offer on the section A?

3) Regarding section B, the essay, is there any advice you can also offer? I feel as though I need some form of knowledge on each topic and a structure etc. Any efficient practice methods?

3) What do universities look for in top candidates applying for law?

Thank you for reading! Any responses, no matter how small, will be highly valuable to me and I will truly appreciate it! :smile: :smile:
(edited 5 months ago)
Arbito is wayyyyy harder than the real thing. Idk if thats just me tho
Tbh i did v limited revision, but i did practice the mcq with arbito and it was insanely worded. When readin, read the questions first and then scan the text for adjectives + adverbs (these show the writers arguements) that method rly helped in the real test
Section b - aim for a quick intro with like a sentence with “in this essay i aim to….”, i just did a basic PEEL structure for it, 1 + 2 paragraphs for, with 3rd paragraph countering ur point (then disprove it), and a conclusion linking to ur intro
Original post by ichmielowiec
Tbh i did v limited revision, but i did practice the mcq with arbito and it was insanely worded. When readin, read the questions first and then scan the text for adjectives + adverbs (these show the writers arguements) that method rly helped in the real test
Section b - aim for a quick intro with like a sentence with “in this essay i aim to….”, i just did a basic PEEL structure for it, 1 + 2 paragraphs for, with 3rd paragraph countering ur point (then disprove it), and a conclusion linking to ur intro

Make the intro like 2-3 sentences max btw
Reply 3
Original post by ichmielowiec

Thank you so much! That has really put me at ease! My LNAT is in just under two days so I was getting quite worried! Thank you! 🙂 🙂 😀 😀
Original post by glutennacht
Thank you so much! That has really put me at ease! My LNAT is in just under two days so I was getting quite worried! Thank you! 🙂 🙂 😀 😀

No worries wishin u the best 🥰🥰🥰

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending