The Student Room Group

LNAT, Arbitio

Did you encounter any similar questions to Arbitio in real LNAT exam & were texts more in simple words or complex vocabulary? Thanks
English is my second language and i found it quite challenging to understand the complex texts that are given in Arbitio, which makes it even harder for me to tackle LNAT questions. The highest I got is 18/42 and lowest 6/42 in Arbitio. I have exam this week Thursday. I would appreciate any last minute advice or sharing personal experience. Thank you very much
Reply 1
One important aspect of LNAT is to test your ability with language - but, most Unis will assess scores of International applicants separately because of this possible disadvantage. This is one reason why having all 'LNAT Unis' isnt a great idea - one or two non-LNAT courses will remove the risk of 'no offers'.
Reply 2
Thank you
Original post by Muhammad.Asad
Did you encounter any similar questions to Arbitio in real LNAT exam & were texts more in simple words or complex vocabulary? Thanks
English is my second language and i found it quite challenging to understand the complex texts that are given in Arbitio, which makes it even harder for me to tackle LNAT questions. The highest I got is 18/42 and lowest 6/42 in Arbitio. I have exam this week Thursday. I would appreciate any last minute advice or sharing personal experience. Thank you very much

Hey,

I did my LNAT last week so i might be able to help if it isn't too late!

Please note that this is all from personal experiences.

For me, I never bought Arbitio (I didn't know it existed until I bought 2 Ultimate Guide to the LNAT Book), but after doing the free practice paper on Arbitio the night before the exam, I was worried as well. I think Arbitio is definitely way harder. The difficulty level is not at all accurate in comparison to the real exam. The real LNAT uses very simple vocabulary. Though, there are some words in the passages that might be coined as 'complex', but overall, it's fairly easy to understand.

You have to understand that Arbitio is designed to be way harder than the actual thing so I'm sure you'll do fine! After speaking to a friend who used Arbitio, they said it was easier. Also, what must be noted is that for the actual LNAT, the options are from A-D. On Arbitio, the options are A-E.

I think the Ultimate Guide to the LNAT is pretty accurate. It is a bit easier than the actual LNAT, but that's probably the most accurate in my opinion. There are some other free sites that offer LNAT practice papers so make sure to check that out. Also, do the LNAT paper on the Pearson website!

Best of luck!
Reply 4
Original post by AspiringLawyero6
Original post by Muhammad.Asad

Hey,

I did my LNAT last week so i might be able to help if it isn't too late!

Please note that this is all from personal experiences.

For me, I never bought Arbitio (I didn't know it existed until I bought 2 Ultimate Guide to the LNAT Book), but after doing the free practice paper on Arbitio the night before the exam, I was worried as well. I think Arbitio is definitely way harder. The difficulty level is not at all accurate in comparison to the real exam. The real LNAT uses very simple vocabulary. Though, there are some words in the passages that might be coined as 'complex', but overall, it's fairly easy to understand.

You have to understand that Arbitio is designed to be way harder than the actual thing so I'm sure you'll do fine! After speaking to a friend who used Arbitio, they said it was easier. Also, what must be noted is that for the actual LNAT, the options are from A-D. On Arbitio, the options are A-E.

I think the Ultimate Guide to the LNAT is pretty accurate. It is a bit easier than the actual LNAT, but that's probably the most accurate in my opinion. There are some other free sites that offer LNAT practice papers so make sure to check that out. Also, do the LNAT paper on the Pearson website!

Best of luck!

Hi,
Thanks alot for taking time out to write this response, I appreciate that. Goodluck to you aswell I hope you get great offers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending