The Student Room Logo

UCAS points for humanities

If your language levels in French or Spanish are quite advanced but you only have GCSEs to prove you know the language you can boost your applications with DELEs (Spanish) and DELFs (French). They are linguistic diplomas and are also internationally recognised so they are lot more useful than GCSEs. There are different levels and they prove your level of fluency. This is very useful for MFL students or even other humanities like law. If you have any questions please ask them below!

Quick Reply