The Student Room Group

HO Customer Service Group EO - National - 315941 Interview Extension

I’ve applied for various roles on which 7 days are stated for the pre recorded interview to be completed by otherwise your application gets dismissed.

Yet the recent recruitment for Customer Service Group EO roles I received an email giving me an extra 2 days to complete the interview stage on the dead line day.

I’m not one to complain for the extra days but wondering what may have caused them to do it in the first place.

Anyone else got this for this campaign or any other one.
Reply 1
Hi there. I have applied for this role too but haven't heard back yet. I applied on Oct 28. When did you apply and what date did you receive the interview invite? Trying to understand the timeline here.
Reply 2
Cannot remember when I applied for the role but they emailed on the 31/10 stating I have been selected for the pre recorded interview.
Got sent the link to the interview on the 3rd stating I have till the 10th to complete it but then on the 10th received another email stating I have an extension of 2 days to complete the interview as I haven’t completed it.
Reply 3
Hey quick one ive got an interview for the same job what questions did you get asked?
Reply 4
Original post by hmiah007
I’ve applied for various roles on which 7 days are stated for the pre recorded interview to be completed by otherwise your application gets dismissed.

Yet the recent recruitment for Customer Service Group EO roles I received an email giving me an extra 2 days to complete the interview stage on the dead line day.

I’m not one to complain for the extra days but wondering what may have caused them to do it in the first place.

Anyone else got this for this campaign or any other one.

Hey just wondering what questions you got asked?
Reply 5
Original post by Eraja1
Hey just wondering what questions you got asked?

Why would anyone share the exact questions they got asked? 😂 Honestly man. People work hard and spend days preparing their answers for the interview just to tell Eraja1 what the questions were so you get an easy ride and get a better score than me? Makes no sense. I suggest go look at the job ad and read it properly, it'll say what behaviours you will be tested on and how to prepare.
Reply 6
Original post by DullahC99
Why would anyone share the exact questions they got asked? 😂 Honestly man. People work hard and spend days preparing their answers for the interview just to tell Eraja1 what the questions were so you get an easy ride and get a better score than me? Makes no sense. I suggest go look at the job ad and read it properly, it'll say what behaviours you will be tested on and how to prepare.

Lol its not that deep you could easily say this is the type of questions I got questions I got asked, or it was amongst the lines of this etc don't get hurt! 🤣🤣🤣
Reply 7
Original post by Eraja1
Lol its not that deep you could easily say this is the type of questions I got questions I got asked, or it was amongst the lines of this etc don't get hurt! 🤣🤣🤣

well i mean it is that deep its not some random thing is it its a job that people are working hard to get for a reason 😂

if i could have just said 'this is the type of question' then you could also have quite easily got your answer from the job ad. clearly you didnt bother to read it if thats the kinda answer you were looking for
Reply 8
Original post by Eraja1
Hey quick one ive got an interview for the same job what questions did you get asked?

Can’t remember what they asked but it wasn’t anything hard it’s just the time limit that gets you going and makes things difficult.

Just follow the STAR method of answering the questions and you’ll do fine.
Reply 9
I have to do my interview before the end of the day on Sunday, mind blank getting examples for the behaviours but hopefully get it together for doing the interview. I currently work for the HO in CSG as an AO
Reply 10
Original post by Downgal87
I have to do my interview before the end of the day on Sunday, mind blank getting examples for the behaviours but hopefully get it together for doing the interview. I currently work for the HO in CSG as an AO

Let us know how it goes!
Reply 11
I received in update on this position today. Stating:
We received a high volume of applications, and are currently assessing interviews submitted. *We hope to have results available in the new year and will issue outcomes to all candidates as soon as we can.*Thank you for your patience whilst we progress this information for you.
I’m just wondering if anyone has had a job offer ?
Reply 12
Received an email stating I’m on the reserve list then got an update asking where my preferred location was so not sure what’s up with that.
Reply 13
Received an email stating I’m on the reserve list then got an update asking where my preferred location was so not sure what’s up with that.

They just confirming your location preference doesn’t mean much
Reply 14
Original post by Yeah40310
They just confirming your location preference doesn’t mean much

Preferred location was already submitted with the main application
Reply 15
Preferred location was already submitted with the main application

I did the same for a dwp job and they still asked me like I said they just confirming don’t read too much into it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending