The Student Room Group

Bestfirend issue

Everytime my bestfirend gets sad or angry she ignores me but talk to everybody else even though I did nothing wrong and I have to apologise is this normal?
Original post by Anonymous
Everytime my bestfirend gets sad or angry she ignores me but talk to everybody else even though I did nothing wrong and I have to apologise is this normal?

Nah don’t think it’s normal

say bye and get that rs over with girl she toxic asf
Reply 3
Original post by mmik_mikaeel
say bye and get that rs over with girl she toxic asf

Yh I've started to realise that too idk y she has alot of firends and she completly ignores me to talk to her other firends and when I get a upset she starts saying that I don't want her to have any firends now I'm start to get more firends I don't ever ignore her I always talk to her now she's saying I'm ditching her
Yh I've started to realise that too idk y she has alot of firends and she completly ignores me to talk to her other firends and when I get a upset she starts saying that I don't want her to have any firends now I'm start to get more firends I don't ever ignore her I always talk to her now she's saying I'm ditching her

yeah no-
major red flag. DITCH!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending