The Student Room Group

Ucas personal statement

Hi, i sent my application to ucas this afternoon and I downloaded a pdf version of my application and the problem is that when I look at the personal statement that I sent, there is no line between my paragraphs but im certain i put lines between my paragraphs? Is this a glitch, and is this only happening to me? If you have already sent your application, could you check your application and tell me if it is happening to you too?
Original post by 6mikea
Hi, i sent my application to ucas this afternoon and I downloaded a pdf version of my application and the problem is that when I look at the personal statement that I sent, there is no line between my paragraphs but im certain i put lines between my paragraphs? Is this a glitch, and is this only happening to me? If you have already sent your application, could you check your application and tell me if it is happening to you too?

The pdf and summary on the Hub always strips out line breaks. The version you submitted is what gets sent to universities.

ucas might fix the bug in a decade or so
Reply 2
Original post by PQ

The pdf and summary on the Hub always strips out line breaks. The version you submitted is what gets sent to universities.

ucas might fix the bug in a decade or so

Thanks lol i was worried i did some wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending