The Student Room Group

Engineering interview invitation?

Hi all, I wonder if you have received an invitation to engineering interview from any of the colleges? If so when? Trinity's doc says info will be sent during this week but as people has pointed out, it seems that applicants (at least those who applied to other majors) have already received decision, which makes me very anxious ...
Original post by Chromsomes__XY
Hi all, I wonder if you have received an invitation to engineering interview from any of the colleges? If so when? Trinity's doc says info will be sent during this week but as people has pointed out, it seems that applicants (at least those who applied to other majors) have already received decision, which makes me very anxious ...

The reason other subjects would have gotten a decision sooner is they may not have admissions exams. However the decisions for engineering were already sent out this morning so you should have received one by now.
Original post by JustBenjamin
The reason other subjects would have gotten a decision sooner is they may not have admissions exams. However the decisions for engineering were already sent out this morning so you should have received one by now.

yes I did receive an invitation! Thanks for reply.
Original post by Chromsomes__XY
yes I did receive an invitation! Thanks for reply.

Congrats!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending