The Student Room Group

Late AAIF + Confirmation Email (St John's, Engineering)

Hello,

I'm currently waiting to hear about an interview invite for St John's Engineering. However, it's quite late, Engineering dates are 4th - 8th of Dec and today is the 23rd Nov.

On the 3rd of Nov was the first time I saw the reminder about the AAIF form. I had not received any AAIF form previous to this.

The deadline was said to be the 2nd of November, one day before.

However, I filled out the AAIF form and pressed submit, and I did receive a confirmation email for the AAIF form.

But I was just wondering if my application is still valid? I read on Christ's college FAQ that there is no issue, but I've also read on here that some applications were voided or disadvantaged from a late submission.

If I have been negatively affected by this, would they let me know in any way? Or would I just wait and see.

Thanks,
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello,

I'm currently waiting to hear about an interview invite for St John's Engineering. However, it's quite late, Engineering dates are 4th - 8th of Dec and today is the 23rd Nov.

On the 3rd of Nov was the first time I saw the reminder about the AAIF form. I had not received any AAIF form previous to this.

The deadline was said to be the 2nd of November, one day before.

However, I filled out the AAIF form and pressed submit, and I did receive a confirmation email for the AAIF form.

But I was just wondering if my application is still valid? I read on Christ's college FAQ that there is no issue, but I've also read on here that some applications were voided or disadvantaged from a late submission.

If I have been negatively affected by this, would they let me know in any way? Or would I just wait and see.

Thanks,

I did end up getting an email about my interview, there were no issues with AAIF.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending