The Student Room Group

Bibliography error

Hey, I was doing my English assignment and everything was going fine. When I went to upload it, I had to add a cover sheet. Little did I know, this slightly altered the format of my essay. Instead of the bibliography starting on a new page, it started straight after I ended my essay. Also one footnote appeared underneath my bibliography on the bottom of the page due to the citation now being on the same page as the bibliography. To summarise, one footnote is under the bibliography at the bottom of the page. Just wondering how bad is this going to be for my assignment considering it’s already submitted.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by cherry281
Hey, I was doing my English assignment and everything was going fine. When I went to upload it, I had to add a cover sheet. Little did I know, this slightly altered the format of my essay. Instead of the bibliography starting on a new page, it started straight after I ended my essay. Also one footnote appeared underneath my bibliography on the bottom of the page due to the citation now being on the same page as the bibliography. To summarise, one footnote is under the bibliography at the bottom of the page. Just wondering how bad is this going to be for my assignment considering it’s already submitted.

Out of experience, I have learned that a minor formating error cannot have any major consequences on your grade. Especially if it is the only mistake in your work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending