The Student Room Group

Cramping

There’s a possibility I had sex where the condom could’ve broke. It’s been a couple of days and I have light cramps. Could this mean pregnancy?
Er, "possibility", "could've"? Did you? Did it?
Reply 2
It’s very likely.
Original post by Space_k123
It’s very likely.

You don't know whether the condom broke?
Reply 4
It’s very likely.

Are you using any other contraception? If not and if you are sufficiently concerned, emergency contraception may still be an option depending on how long "a couple of days" is.
Reply 5
Original post by black tea
Are you using any other contraception? If not and if you are sufficiently concerned, emergency contraception may still be an option depending on how long "a couple of days" is.

Hi, no other forms of contraception just condoms. A couple of days is 4 days ago I’m assuming it’s too late now. I’ve had mild cramping throughout the day and sickness which is probably down to stress. Period is due in 2 weeks
Reply 6
Hi, no other forms of contraception just condoms. A couple of days is 4 days ago I’m assuming it’s too late now. I’ve had mild cramping throughout the day and sickness which is probably down to stress. Period is due in 2 weeks

One of the emergency contraception pills (ellaOne) can be used for up to 5 days - you could always speak to 111 or go to pharmacy if you wanted to chat through whether you need it or not. Lots of other reasons for cramps and sickness though, as you say.

Quick Reply

Latest