The Student Room Group

What am I entitled to for second degree?

Hi,

I am looking to apply to do Adult Nursing Undergraduate. I already have an undergraduate degree. Would i be entitled SFE tuition fees paid for and maintenance loan as it is a full time course.
Original post by arsy200396
Hi,
I am looking to apply to do Adult Nursing Undergraduate. I already have an undergraduate degree. Would i be entitled SFE tuition fees paid for and maintenance loan as it is a full time course.

Hi there,

Yes, most Nursing courses are exceptions, so you'll be entitled to funding regardless of your previous study.

If you have a particular course and university in mind let us know and we'll check to make sure it's an exception.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,
Yes, most Nursing courses are exceptions, so you'll be entitled to funding regardless of your previous study.
If you have a particular course and university in mind let us know and we'll check to make sure it's an exception.
Thanks, Graeme

Hi,

Would be Nursing Adult. Either at Derby University or Sheffield Hallam University
Original post by arsy200396
Hi,
Would be Nursing Adult. Either at Derby University or Sheffield Hallam University

Thanks, yes - either of these will be eligible for funding from us.

So, you'd be entitled to the Tuition Fee and Maintenance Loans for either course.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending