The Student Room Group

Can I go to uni through Ucas points if i do 1 btec and 2 alevels

Can i apply to uni of salfords pharmaceutical chem bsc with ucas points if i do a national extended certificate in applied science and 2 other alevels?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Jaidul
Can i apply to uni of salfords pharmaceutical chem bsc with ucas points if i do a national extended certificate in applied science and 2 other alevels?

i’m not fully sure of the name on ucas but you can definitely go through it with both btec and alevel grades. many people at my school have done this, although i’m not sure how they go about grade requirements for each
Reply 2
Original post by funny-liquid
i’m not fully sure of the name on ucas but you can definitely go through it with both btec and alevel grades. many people at my school have done this, although i’m not sure how they go about grade requirements for each

okay, so if i get the points required to apply, it wouldn’t matter that i have done a btec and two alevels?
Original post by Jaidul

They don't seem to specify over what subjects the tariff points need to be achieved, so I would probably just drop them an email to check.

[email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending