The Student Room Group

Psychology Undergraduate Course: Topics from A-Level that will come up

Hello all,

I am doing an Access to Science Diploma and have Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths.

I applied for undergraduate psychology degrees (C800).

I wanted to ask if any topics from these four subjects ever come up in the psychology bachelor's degree. I want to create a second brain where I store all vital information so that I don't have to go through everything potentially from zero if it ever comes up again.

I might do that anyway for all I learn, but I wanted to ask if any specific topics will come up.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by ceyb97
Hello all,

I am doing an Access to Science Diploma and have Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths.

I applied for undergraduate psychology degrees (C800).

I wanted to ask if any topics from these four subjects ever come up in the psychology bachelor's degree. I want to create a second brain where I store all vital information so that I don't have to go through everything potentially from zero if it ever comes up again.

I might do that anyway for all I learn, but I wanted to ask if any specific topics will come up.

Hi @ceyb97 ,

Congratulations with applying to an UG course in Psychology! How are you feeling about it?

If you have decided exactly where you want to go, you can usually look up which topics you will be covering on the course website so you can get a precise answer and more reassurance than what you would get from a response on TSR!

If you are still unsure, universities still mention which modules and topics they cover within those modules on the course webpage.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest