The Student Room Group

Work Experience

Hello,

My question is can university admission teams see when your application was submitted? I submitted my application as soon as the window opened as to tick another thing off and get out the way before the workload got heavier and deadlines loomed- one less thing to worry about (I'm now worrying about!).

I received an offer for a relevant job role to the courses I have applied for (part time) which I started a couple of weeks later, and included this in my work experience/employment section but as everything was good to go regarding personal statement and my application as a whole, and I hadn't started the position yet- it does not feature as part of my statement.

Would admissions teams be able to see that I submitted the application early in the window- and be able to match that up against the job starting around the same time? Thanks in advance.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Tommcc1288
Hello,

My question is can university admission teams see when your application was submitted? I submitted my application as soon as the window opened as to tick another thing off and get out the way before the workload got heavier and deadlines loomed- one less thing to worry about (I'm now worrying about!).

I received an offer for a relevant job role to the courses I have applied for (part time) which I started a couple of weeks later, and included this in my work experience/employment section but as everything was good to go regarding personal statement and my application as a whole, and I hadn't started the position yet- it does not feature as part of my statement.

Would admissions teams be able to see that I submitted the application early in the window- and be able to match that up against the job starting around the same time? Thanks in advance.

Yes, they can see when an application was submitted.

They wouldn't care if you future dated some work experience. It's not relevant for the majority of applications.
Reply 2
As above - yes, they can, but no they don't care.
Worry about something else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending