The Student Room Group

Best friend ghosted me

Its been a week and still not heard from him, we’ve known eachother for years and he really just cut me off like this?

He had a little accident which was quite embarrassing (it would be for anyone, if you all knew you would agree). When he had told me what had happened at first I didn’t know whether he was being serious I didnt laugh or make any reaction to make him feel more embarrassed or low then he already was feeling at the time.

Even the aftermath of incident I was reassuring him trying to make him forget what happened because i could tell it was replaying in his head and he was embarrassed. I thought he would get over after a few hours and be himself again but he didnt and the next day he blocked me on everything. Did i do anything wrong? I keep replaying in my head if i said anything to make him upset but ik i didnt I did my best to not make him feel more embarrassed but now he cant look at me the same because i know about what happened.

I wasn’t with him when it happened HE CHOSE to tell me about it and now he cuts me off because I know about it. I just don’t understand why he would tell me then? Years of friendship just down the drain over a little incident which i didnt even humiliate him for him to just block me. Do i let this go or wait and expect him to reach out when hes ready? I feel so depressed he was my closest friend.
Reply 1
Let the dust settle, things might get back on track when he’s come through the embarrassment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending