The Student Room Group

Had sex for the first time now he's ghosted me

So I had sex with my bf for the first time and it was not good I didn't enjoy it at all and worse now he's ghosting me on texts and social media, should I ring him?
Its a difficult situation but personally if you feel he/ the relationship is worth fighting for, yes call him, otherwise give him a week or so, let him come to you when/if he's ready as he could be going through something/ feelings related to your first time together. If he never does, now you know what kind of a person he really is, cus ghosting anyone is rude but your gf? thats just disrespectful.
Original post by Anonymous
So I had sex with my bf for the first time and it was not good I didn't enjoy it at all and worse now he's ghosting me on texts and social media, should I ring him?

You seem dedicated to him in order to have sex with him. In that case, I would say that it may be worthwhile fighting for him. Try calling him a couple of times. If he doesn't pick up, perhaps ask a mutual friend to convey your messages to him?

If he doesn't respond to any of your requests for contact with him, I think it is a good indicator of what your relationship means to him. However, you cannot be truly sure of what he feels if you don't completely attempt to talk to him.

Hope this helps,

- Taylor :grin:

was it his first time too? he might be ashamed he didnt perform well
Reply 4

He might not answer the phone, either. Go and see him.
Reply 5
Go out with your friends, meet some new people.

He probably feels embarrassed because he failed to pleasure you.
Reply 6
What a horrible guy, I would never have done that to you
is he out of your league?

Just leave him to think. Tbh give it time- if he doesn’t reach out then I’d say move on. It’ll take a while to get over which is understandable so don’t beat yourself up. See what he says- but please be mindful for yourself and make sure you have your own boundaries for future

Best wishes 🫶🏻

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending