The Student Room Group

Clearing or wait until next application cycle

Hi
I want to make an application for radiography ,however have missed the UCAS application deadline and it is now almost June .Should I apply anyways (go through clearing swell) or should I just apply in the next application cycle ???
Original post by soaosaoid
Hi
I want to make an application for radiography ,however have missed the UCAS application deadline and it is now almost June .Should I apply anyways (go through clearing swell) or should I just apply in the next application cycle ???

You dont need to do either. You can make late applications now but you need to act fast. If you send an application in now it will still be treated as a normal application other than you wont have equal consideration. If you still not holding offers by July you will automatically be placed in clearing. You can go into clearing and if not happy you can apply next year.

You need to check ucas course search and filter on show courses with vacancies. If a university shows vacancies give them a ring to ensure they are still open for applications.

I have just done a quick check and there are some universities still showing vacancies for Diagnostic Radiography.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
go into clearing and if that fails, wait for next year
Reply 3
As said, you can apply now and just see what happens. If there is nothing doing, then apply next year

Quick Reply

Latest