The Student Room Group

How to get an a*/a in biology ocr a?

Hi, I’ve just started ocr a bio and would love to know from anyone who has gotten an a*/a in it, what resource they found the most accurate to make notes from? I don’t understand the spec because it’s really vague and I’m really clueless which textbook or website to use- it’s a bit overwhelming

Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by student6326
Hi, I’ve just started ocr a bio and would love to know from anyone who has gotten an a*/a in it, what resource they found the most accurate to make notes from? I don’t understand the spec because it’s really vague and I’m really clueless which textbook or website to use- it’s a bit overwhelming

Thanks!

Hello there!

I personally would use any of the OCR endorsed books (they come in pairs, one for year 12 and one for year 13 content - get both, ideally from the same publisher). At my sixth form we used the OCR Biology books by Pearson and I found them to be very clear, although I assume all the books on the list I linked to will be equally useful and just as good! Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest