The Student Room Group

Blog/Article Writing Website

Are people aware of websites where you can write short articles and blogs, mainly on the topics of finance/economics.
I feel this is a nice extracurricular activity to show on LinkedIN and a CV, so any help would be appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by CaptainCorporate
Are people aware of websites where you can write short articles and blogs, mainly on the topics of finance/economics.
I feel this is a nice extracurricular activity to show on LinkedIN and a CV, so any help would be appreciated :smile:

You can make a wordpress blog and then post it at social media?
But I think you are looking for places in which can contribute text for others to publish and profit from?

You can become a freelancer and sell your services at the many freelancer sites

There a few sites in which you contribute content, and then you can join one of the sites in which you publish to a community, and then you are paid or rewarded by how many inside the community that read what you write. This is one such site, but there are many https://medium.com/explore-topics

You can seek out publications you to which you think you are capable of producing content, and email them your stuff, in your case perhaps a financial news site.

Quick Reply

Latest