The Student Room Group

Don't judge me please idkwtd

I have a crush. I am 16f, she is 23f. To make it even worse she's a teacher. She doesn't teach me and she doesn't even know much about my existance. I reallyyyy like her and i don't know why. A day without her feels like hell. I've been crushing on her for about an year now and I can't seem to get her off my mind. Just to make it clear she doesn't know anything about this, I'm the one with the crush so it's not her fault or anything. She's my friend's cousin so i knew her before some time. I'll be leaving the school this year and I don't want to be away from her. I keep thinking about her the entire time. I love her sooooo much. What do I do???
(edited 3 months ago)
You do absolutely nothing. She is a teacher and thus in a position of power and authority over her students. The slightest whiff of anything inappropriate going on between her and a pupil could lead to her being sacked and could even include a criminal investigation. So you do and say nothing and after you leave the school your crush will slowly fade away.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
You do absolutely nothing. She is a teacher and thus in a position of power and authority over her students. The slightest whiff of anything inappropriate going on between her and a pupil could lead to her being sacked and could even include a criminal investigation. So you do and say nothing and after you leave the school your crush will slowly fade away.

okayyy, I won't do anything cause i don't want anything bad happening to her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending